Yaletown Window Coverings offers products and services that include sun-control and blackout blinds, drapes (curtains,)
shutters, roman shades, bedding, headboards, cushions, and upholstery.
We will help you select and coordinate fabrics to pull together a room that reflects the needs and lifestyle of you and your family.
Our intention is to deliver superior quality from the finest workrooms in the lower mainland,
and Canadian owned and operated manufacturers,
and to do so on time and on budget.
Let us show you how your need for function and aesthetic can meet with your vision for a
comfortable, creative and elegant finished product.
FREE in-home/on-site consultation
Westside . Point Grey . East Van . N & W Van . Richmond . Burnaby . Yaletown . West End . Coal Harbour .
There's much to see here. So, take your time, scroll all the way down, and learn all there is to know about how we can assist you.
We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Please scroll all the way down.
When selecting window coverings you must consider function, energy efficiency, UV protection, noise reduction, light control, privacy, installation, and aesthetic.
Typically, in commercial applications, sheer screen rollershades are most popular, however, using commercial grade products and fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
Broadway & Waterloo. Roller Screen Shades.
There are both blackout and sun control shades in these windows. The blackout are the black shades across the top. However, they need not be black; they can be white or grey or beige.
The solar shades shown here, come in a variety of colours and opacities
These light gaps can be eliminated.
Health Canada is urging parents and caregivers to check their window coverings for exposed or dangling cords that can pose a strangulation hazard to infants and young children, and to replace them with today’s safer products. It is recommended that only cordless window coverings or those with inaccessible cords be used in homes with young children.
· Cordless window coverings are recommended in young children’s bedrooms and sleeping areas. Replace window blinds, corded shades and draperies with today’s safer products.
· Replace window blinds, corded shades and draperies with products made to the current safety standards.
· Move all cribs, beds, furniture and toys away from windows and window cords, preferably to another wall.
· Keep all window pull cords and inner lift cords out of children’s reach. Make sure that tasseled pull cords are short and continuous-loop cords are permanently anchored to the floor or wall. Make sure cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit movement of inner lift cords.
· Lock cords into position whenever horizontal blinds or shades are lowered, including when they come to rest on a window sill.
A beautiful alternative to the usually unattractive, however, very practical and functional, vertical blinds. Luminette Privacy Sheers feature a tiltable vane between two sheer drapery panels, offering both privacy and light control when drawn closed. Drawn open, they allow for a completely unobstructed view. Perfect for wide windows and sliding and french doors.
Pirouette shadings feature floating, soft, fabric vanes attached to a sheer panel. When closed all the way, they resemble a roman shade. However, roll them all the way up to the top, into their headrail to max out your view.
Silhouette shadings feature soft, adjustable, fabric vanes that float between two sheer fabric panels, beautifully defusing harsh sunlight. Tilt the vanes to achieve your desired level of light and privacy, or completely clear your window and maximize your view by rolling them into their handrail.
Duette Honeycomb shades come in many pleat and cell sizes, and offer the best energy efficiency. Choose from a large selection of fabrics, from sheer to room darkening.